Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

B210 printer is in an error state and would not print. Get a…

Customer Question
B210 printer is in...

B210 printer is in an error state and would not print. Get a code 2503 and 2502. not sure what that means

Technician's Assistant: Is your B210 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

The modem was upgraded 2 weeks ago from Comcast

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this a Wi-Fi issue?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

but what would be the cost to get this resolved?
I would not bother as I was charged $5 + $18 already. This is costing me and I have not even started. I would not continue any further.
I have unsubscribed from this service. Not worth the while.