Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to print 1 side only & it prints 2 sided. Is there…

Customer Question
I want to print...

I want to print 1 side only & it prints 2 sided. Is there away I can change it on the Pixma MX920 series?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hp laptop windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Since yesterday. I am printing from a work program & it does not go to a screen to give me a choice 1 sided or 2 sided. just starts printing. I have gone to oprint setting on the copier & it lists 2 sided printing - 1 sided printing hit arrows but nothing changes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not just bought this fall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows 10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
It is not my computer it is the copier
12/30/2017
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-jpnrrroz,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please let me know the following so we can go to the next step"

• What is the name of the program you are printing from?
  • Are you on a PC or Mac?
  • Outside of that program, does everything else print 2 sided, as well? (do a test)

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

PC. Yes I hv a choice of 1 or 2 sided

What program are you printing from that is only printing 2 sided, with no choice to change it?

No I do not
no I do not. Not satisfied with this service. You just keep upgrading to higher cost!