Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a hp envy printer and have a account to be able to…

Customer Question
I have a hp...

I have a hp envy printer and have a account to be able to see it on line and did have it set up but now it will not let me sign in because I canceled one time and then talked to someone and they helped me set up again but now I am unable to get into my account

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Envy: wirelessly or by USB?

My name is ***** ***** yes my envy is wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

My account # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would just like to be able to see my account online and then can I still log in with my account# ***** the pass word I Had

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.