Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Forgot how to make a copy of i document on cannon 490. 490.

Customer Question
Forgot how to make...

Forgot how to make a copy of i document on cannon 490

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

490

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

I have not used that part of printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Printer works fine bot i forgot how to make copys where you slide paper to be copied onto printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.