Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased a Canon TS 9020 and now find that it will not…

Customer Question
I purchased a Canon...

I purchased a Canon TS 9020 and now find that it will not print black&white

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

TS 9020

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Canon?

Prints in color no problem I borrowed a black cartridge from my daughter who has the same model. still will not print b & w

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.