Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The size/type paper of loaded paper is different from the…

Customer Question
The size/type paper of...

The size/type paper of loaded paper is different from the print settings

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mx 4923 oops canon mx492

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX492?

Just this morning

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

We were not using the computer to print, we were just copying a sheet of newspaper

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What software are you printing from?

What paper size is selected in the software?

What paper size is loaded in the printer?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.