Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get it connected to the computer. Centurylink. A…

Customer Question
I cannot get it...

I cannot get it connected to the computer

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Centurylink

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

A lot of reading I don't remember I have no idea where I am at on setting this up. I can print things from my phone but no luck with the desk top computer. I read somewhere that it is not connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just got the printer before Christmas and finally decided to set it up. I just cannot get the printer to connect to the computer. It says looking for computer
hello
what do I need to do

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris