Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error code OxF1. Don't know. How do I do that? It says Turn…

Customer Question
Error code OxF1 Technician's...

Error code OxF1

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It says Turn the power off and on again. I did not even try to print yet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know the make and model of the printer

Epson X830
Forget about it.

please remove inks and turn off printer

unplug power cord

let me know once done