Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer won't print. message is i need a new toner. But i…

Customer Question
Printer won't print. message...

Printer won't print. message is i need a new toner. But i cant believe my toner already needs replaced. also , wouldn't it still print if toner is low but would give me blanks

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure . must t be a while

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-m8l45hgu,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. First can you please tell me the brand and model of the printer. Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert