Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The ink is blurred unreadable. Epson 440. Just got this bad…

Customer Question
The ink is blurred...

The ink is blurred unreadable

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 440

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just got this bad today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-bepwc3y9,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I understand your Epson 440 is printing blurry. Below I have included a link to the step by step instructions for this issue. Please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd52730/index.html

Go through the steps and do the nozzle check clean the print head and align the print head.

Reply and let me know if that solves the issue.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert