Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Someone was to call me back to help me with my printer.

Customer Question
Someone was to call...

Someone was to call me back to help me with my printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never jusst setting it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I got to enter passphrase but I never did this before

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I came to this site by accident. I am not good at computers or printer set ups. Will I still be charged the $5.00
thanks