Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's not my camera. I'm having trouble with my printer.

Customer Question
It's not my camera...

It's not my camera. I'm having trouble with my printer. Canon Maxify Mb5360. Can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your MAXIFY MB5360?

Can't remember exactly. I have been looking through my paperwork, but can't find it. At a guess it would be 3-4 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your MAXIFY MB5360?

I've opened every hatch on the machine and all I can see is leaking black ink. My last printing job tore the top left hand of the page off. But I cant find it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Did you try removing the black ink cartridge and check if it was leaking directly from the cartridge itself?