Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Numerous faxes from months ago coming through. How do i

Customer Question
Numerous faxes from months...

Numerous faxes from months ago coming through. How do i cancel those faxes? eating up my ink cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother PC301

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PC301?

Just replacing ink role and when turned on...faxes began to arrive beginnig i month of June!!1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Umm...good question. Probably not for awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No...just need to stop those old faxes!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you have an answer?

PC-301 is the cartridge number.

What is the model of the fax machine?