Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a cannon mp970 and have just gotten a low ink warning…

Customer Question
I have a cannon...

I have a cannon mp970 and have just gotten a low ink warning lit but for the life of me I cannot rememember wher the ink goes.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your MP970?

No but it has been a long time and my memory isn't what it used to be.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Oh thank you. That was my problem, I wasn't opening the correct lid. Thank you again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I should be fine now. Thanks again.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.