Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I was trying to replace the blue printer cartridge and then…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I was...

Second opinion] I was trying to replace the blue printer cartridge and then I got a message of error 5100. The instructions where to cancel the print which I did on my iPad since I couldn’t find any cancel button on the printer. Now the tray that holds the cartridges doesn’t move to the middle to try to check the position of the new cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not Remember. A technician was here a few weeks ago and I don’t know if he would’ve updated it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Remember. A technician was here a few weeks ago and I don’t know if he would’ve updated it. Not reslly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Not right now. I Left to meet a friend and could not wait any longer. I had a Cannon printer before this one which I really liked so stayed with Cannnon. However, I have had problems with this one and it has become cumdersome to get help.

OK