Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I was given a rebuilt printer Envy 4520 after I sent a new…

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a rebuilt printer Envy 4520 after I sent a new one back that broke. Now I can't get it to connect to my Telekin computer. I believe it has something to do with the wifi code numbers because I just switched from an individual xfinity account, to an account provided by the sr. facility where I live. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About a week.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know. My son and grandson have been trying to help me and I don't know what they did.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not unless you have another question.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are you unsure of the Wi-Fi password?