Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am stressed I purchased two cannon printers a edible

Customer Question
I am stressed I...

I am stressed I purchased two cannon printers a edible printer and the cannon image class and I am not able to get them to print nor set up to my mac

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

This is my first set up they are band mew new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The cannon Mx922 I am trying to do the set up and they are saying the lower cassette is out of paper i used the paper they provided and it still has a error so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.