Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung Laseer personal printer C480fw.... is there…

Customer Question
Hello - I have...

Hello - I have a Samsung Laseer personal printer C480fw.... is there a OCR program I need for scanning or printing...... what comes out is a blur of line streaks

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

AN apple IMac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C480FW?

Since I bought it .... last year ... .. I don't scan that much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.