Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Carriage jamed on extreme right of travel.have tried all…

Customer Question
Carriage jamed on extreme...

Carriage jamed on extreme right of travel.have tried all recommended fixes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 309G

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 309G?

Now on start up today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Reinstalled opera yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Inks are not original hp

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

item is not working
I do not want to spend much more money on the printer.If there is a simple fix I'll do it If not I'll scrap it,
Thanks

Unplug the power cord and use your hand to move the carriage to the center