Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to scan a document and I get a "Communication…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to scan a document and I get a "Communication Error" message that says to check the cable. All is well with cable.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Just the "communication error" that says to press OK.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't recall. I have automatic updates, I believe. But I can try to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the model and brand of your printer please?

I have solved the problem. No need for your services.

I'm glad to know that the problem has been resolved

Thank you

John, Computer Science Engineer