Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to install printer on new notebook and I cant get the…

Customer Question
I need to install...

I need to install printer on new notebook and I cant get the cd out of old computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp officejet 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I am trying to print off new computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Haven't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

If I can get install cdout of old computer is there a spot on hp stream laptop that I can put cd into?i cant find it on the new computer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/29/2017
Technician: John, Printer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Printer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

You can download the required software and driver but to do so let me know the operating system in the new computer is it windows 7,8 or 10?

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I'm not sure windows

Please open this download link for getting the Software and its driver : - Click Here

Please try that and let me know the result.

Did you download and install the printer driver using the link i gave above?

where will the download be?

Please click on this Printer Driver

Its the blue one that says Printer Driver.Did you see it this time ?

It's Windows 10,not opening.

What does it show when you click on it.

No

Not clear what you meant by NO.Do you want me to access your computer and do it for you ?

Checking to see whether you still need help.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.