Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I own a Canon MX922 printer. It was no longer picking up my…

Customer Question
I own a Canon...

I own a Canon MX922 printer. It was no longer picking up my wifi and was not printing from my computer. When I was looking up info it said for me to delete the drive from my computer. I did but now I don't know how to download or get it back in. This is my last try at saving this printer before I go and buy something new.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Our I Pads and Phones as well as this laptop Dell computer. We originally had problems with the computer connection. We were still able to use out I phones and pads. Then it stopped reading them. Now its not connected to the computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

Are you ready to begin now? First off, are you using a Windows computer or a Mac computer?

windows

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Not at this time. I have to leave.

No worries. I am here from 6am to 6pm (PST) every single day, 7 days a week. When you are ready to work on the problem, please post a message here.

Thank you.

I don’t need your help. Thanks.

Oh okay. I am glad that you got it working. Is there anything else that I can help with or do you want me to close this task?

Close it out please

I will do so and send this in for a refund. Thank you