Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'd like to set up my scanner and need help, please. I still…

Customer Question
I'd like to set...

I'd like to set up my scanner and need help, please.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No, I still need to activate it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Uhm, I only purchased the printer last month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, the guide is specific on setting up the fax, so no.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the scanner is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

John, Computer Science Engineer