Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a broter MFC-J650DW all in one printer. I keep

Customer Question
I have a broter...

I have a broter MFC-J650DW all in one printer. I keep getting the message "check printer for errors". It won't show the home screen where you choos what you want to do, nor will it print at all. I have a MacBook Air that I let the Geek Squad clean off recently and my printer hasn't worked correctly since.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MFC-J650DW: wirelessly or by USB?

WiFi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I thought the guy from Best buy did it but obviously not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

3 weeks
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No. Not willing to pay that much.
No. Not willing to pay that much. Please cancel my free trial

Would you like to cancel this service?

today!
John, Computer Science Engineer