Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I am downloading a printshop 4 download but the download has…

Customer Question
I am downloading a...

I am downloading a printshop 4 download but the download has stalled. how can i get it going again. my broadband is VERY slow.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Printshop 4 is by Kiev my printer is a canon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

The problem is not with the printer. my broadband is slow & it claims the session has expired & the download of Printshop4 is incomplete.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer