Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought a compaq presario well 3 yrs ago and never

Customer Question
Just bought a compaq...

Just bought a compaq presario well 3 yrs ago and never needed to print anything.now i need to..i have e a brilliant Cannon i560 which has brilliant colour and i was wondering if it was compatible?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your I560: wirelessly or by USB?

At the moment wifi but think when am connected with NBN will be connected with cable no sure dont know enough about it yrt

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Lap top just had a complete overhaul this morninh

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

nothing has been happening lap top is not connrected to ANY computer. hence the question????

OK great - do you want to connect it wireless or via a USB cable?

I can help with both..