Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IT HAS A ERROR CODE OF 6000. IT DID WHEN I FIRST TURNED IT…

Customer Question
IT HAS A ERROR...

IT HAS A ERROR CODE OF 6000

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

IT DID WHEN I FIRST TURNED IT ON

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

THE PRINTER IS BRAND NEW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES CALL ME AND FIX IT **********

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers

WHAT HAPPEN TO MY EXPERT PLEASE CALL AT *********

12/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

THIS HAPPENED WHEN I FIRST TURNED IT ON AND I HAD SUPPORT CODE 6000 IT A BRAND NEW UNIT
KRIS DID YOU GET MY QUESTION ABOUT THE SUPPORT CODE 6000 AND WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND HOW DO WE FIX IT OR CAN IT EVEN BE FIXED PLEASE RESPOND AS THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION
KRIS R U STILL ONLINE