Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I connect a MacBook Air Laptop to a Epson WF-2760?

Customer Question
How do I connect...

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF-2760: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not done this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just wish to have the Laptop connected to the Printer so that I can scan docs and then email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris