Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased a OfficeJet Pro 8710. I'm totally confused in my…

Customer Question
I purchased a OfficeJet...

I purchased a OfficeJet Pro 8710. I'm totally confused in my trying to scan. all I want to do is scan. Can you help me. first I scan to a PDF and sometimes it goes into my could ONE account and other time it does not. I'm not sure what Im doing wrong. I want to save to my ONe folder

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your OfficeJet when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Up date yes with the cd that came with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No... I just want to make sure on how to scan and follow it to a folder

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Is it okay if i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check and resolve the problem for you while you can watch me doing the same on your screen?