Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My inkjet printer was working great last evening and printed…

Customer Question
My inkjet printer was...

My inkjet printer was working great last evening and printed 100 pages of a letter for me. tonight I tried to print labels for New Years cards and it will not print. I have all new ink cartridges in and it only prints VERY VERY light but not all of the labels even come out printed. what happened???????

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No error message at all it just prints but NOT NOT GOOD

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

I bought new ones yesterday and put them in right away. all three colors and a new black one also.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

It is a problem with the printhead because the printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink on the paper.

What is the model of your printer?

MFC J870DW
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE AN UNCLAIMED OFFER

I am sorry to say you're facing some issue with the payment. This happens when the bank is blocking your payment. Please try calling your bank and let them know you approve this transaction.

In some cases, the bank sends an approval email to your registered email account. Where you click approve to release the payment.

i have already paid the 33.00 and am waiting for the answer PLEASE I need the printer.
i tried my cell also and could not get the answer it would not give it to me when i when on line. PLEASE answer
what else do you want Dorothy Whiteside

Its a problem with the printhead because the printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink on the paper.

We will try printhead cleaning first.

I will give you an instruction sheet which will help you in cleaning the printhead.

Please follow this to access the guide: http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj870dw_us_eu_as&ftype3=1975&faqid=faq00000259_026#Sec1

MY PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT VERY CLEARLY IT WORKED ALL DAY PRINTING LETTERS. WHEN I STARTED TO USE IT IN THE EVENING IS ONLY PRINTED PART OF THE WORK AND VERY VERY LIGHT. I HAVE PUT IN NEW CARTRIDGES AND STILL DOES NOT WORK I HAVE A BROTHERS MODEL MFC JB70DW I NEVER HEARD FROM ANYONE AND I STARTED THIS LAST EVENING ORDER ID *********** THEY SAID ON MY CELL THE TEXT MESSAGE TOLD ME TO LOOK IT UP BUT WHEN I DID THEY SAID THERE WAS NOTHING THERE.
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.