Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I erase the printing queue on my MX310 printer? I…

Customer Question
How can I erase...

How can I erase the printing queue on my MX310 printer? I want it to print a single image, but it kept printing a 35 page journal, so I kept trying to print and , I guess have overloaded the printer. Now it wont print.

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia.

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I think I have overloaded the printing queue. Now my MX310 canon printer will not print a single copy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to erase the printing queue so that I can print single copies.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which operating system do you have?