Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Which inkjet printers will allow slide shows to be made? I…

Customer Question
Which inkjet printers will...

Which inkjet printers will allow slide shows to be made ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I am about to purchase a new printer and the printer I am replacing is an MG7160

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG7160?

The MG7160 will no longer turn on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

What do you mean by slideshows as well? Thanks!