Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Tried to print. A box comes up with Send Fax and below that.

Customer Question
Tried to print. A...

Tried to print. A box comes up with Send Fax and below that

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Dec 26th

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot not get rid of the fax message and I am not faxing at this moment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the printer?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.