Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot clear the fax memory light on my MX410. Two months…

Customer Question
Cannot clear the fax...

Cannot clear the fax memory light on my MX410

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Two months ago. I hardly ever send faxes but on this occasion I tried to send during a weekend when the receivers fax was shut down

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/29/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

the light's still there
I agreed to pay a one-off fee of $5. I'm not going to give you $54 for something that doesn't bug me all that much
Are you going to reply?
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Our services are not $5.

I will send this to customer service so they can reach out to you to discuss the pricing.