Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WELL I WAS JUST PRINTING SOME PAGES PROBABLY FOUR. WHEN I…

Customer Question
HI THERE. WELL...

HI THERE. WELL I WAS JUST PRINTING SOME PAGES PROBABLY FOUR. WHEN I DECIDED TO INSERT MORE PAPER AS I NOTICED IT WAS RUNNING. SO IT MADE THE PRINTER STOP IN MID PRINT OF A PAGE WHICH IS STILL STUCK IN THERE HALF WAY. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO PLEASE.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

EPSON STYLUS NX430

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?

THIS WAS MY FAULT. OTHERWISE IT WORKS FINE. JUST DID NOT WANT TO TUG ON THE PAPER IN CASE I DAMAGED THE PRINTER.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I CANNOT RECALL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS JUST WANT TO GET THE JOB FINISHED AND GET THE PAPER MOVING! THANKS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/28/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today

Let me know when you're ready and I can walk you through step-by-step to fix this. Unless a very heavy amount of force is used, it will be hard to damage the printer, so don't worry about that part