Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HL-2365DW Printer. I asked the printer to print a…

Customer Question
I have an HL-2365DW...

I have an HL-2365DW Printer. I asked the printer to print a letter. Instead it continued to print a previous letter for which I had requested 20 copies but the paper ran out. How do I cancel that previous letter as I no longer want to receive any more copies of it. As I am elderly and deaf can I have an answer in writing please? Thanks *****: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

An Apple Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-2365DW?

First time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

A month ago, it is the latest version

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?