Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a MG 3620 printer and it won't line up. Canon MG

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have a MG 3620 printer and it won't line up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG 3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

For some time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Less than a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried all the trouble shooting that came in the owners manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/28/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.