Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a brother mfc9340cdw, and I get a "shadow" about 1…

Customer Question
I have a brother...

I have a brother mfc9340cdw, and I get a "shadow" about 1 wide on the left side of my paper. It almost looks like a water mark, sometimes it is just grey other times it is a repeat all the way down of what ever printed in that area on top of page. if that makes sense

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desk top, LG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC9340CDW?

About 500 copies or so. I replaced the drums, the toners, and that wide thing below the toners.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Hmm I guess I about 2 months ago I had to replace the power supply and the IT guy that did that checked everything over?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems to me to be "physical" issue rather than software, but I'm not the expert.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not want your help, I think I was scammed into this senerio a little bit. It isn't free, it's not even just $5.00. It's a fricken membership I want NO PART OF. Credit my card ASAP for all monies you charged to my card.