Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to put fax machine together KX-FL421. Haven't got…

Customer Question
Trying to put fax...

Trying to put fax machine together KX-FL421

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Haven't got that far, just put towner into drum!

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

New machine ordered to replace old one!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Have toner in ok, but after I place drum in, can't close door!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

NO! I'm packing up Fax and shipping it back----I'm 76 years with arthritis and its too hard to do! Cancel everything!!!