Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an 8710 printer and cannot figure out how to copy a…

Customer Question
I have an 8710...

I have an 8710 printer and cannot figure out how to copy a reduced image and am frustrated. I need very simple directions.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 8710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Since purchased in the spring.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, my husband does the installing and update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what I am missing?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.