Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Roller is not feeding printer. error message orange

Customer Question
Roller is not feeding...

Roller is not feeding printer. error message orange triangle

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know. It keeps saying no paper

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?

John, Computer Science Engineer