Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I connect my printer to my verizon network.

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my printer to my verizon network

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

In 2014. But it was working before till I changed my password ***** the wifi

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I would like to talk to printer expert and get it solved. My email address is***@******.***

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

What is the brand and model name of your printer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Epson XP-410
No you can guide me and I will do it

You may follow the instructions found on the following document: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd38791.pdf

The instructions start on page 26. So go to page 26 and follow the instructions found on that page.

Is there anything else that I can help you with?

But that is in spanish. I want my answer in English

The document that I sent you is in English.

Look at the document. It is in English.

Go to the page that says "26" on the bottom of the page and follow the instructions on that page.