Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Purchased a HP LaserJet Pro M402n. How do you set up to

Customer Question
Purchased a HP LaserJet...

Purchased a HP LaserJet Pro M402n. How do you set up to print on prepared check blanks

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

DELL Quick Books

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Tech installed printer and worked fine printing 35 checks. The Printer info box said Checks. I cannot work printer instructions to read "CHECKS" and a service call not available today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.