Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a paper jam and don't know how to get to it. Pima…

Customer Question
I have a paper...

I have a paper jam and don't know how to get to it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pima MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/28/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Where is the paper jammed..feed tray..output tray, printing area or near the rollers

is the paper visible

Near the rollers
I would like to cancel this order
Please refund my money

you may contact customer service

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help