Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson WF7520 printer with a wireless connection to…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson WF7520 printer with a wireless connection to my desk top computer. Yesterday I had installed a new wireless modem Netgear Nighthawk M1 to imrpove my internet speed nad disconnected my Telkstra BigPond modem. Since then I can'r gewt the printer to work. I get the alert message `printer off liné'. the printer has been a ble to print a networrk connection status report indicating everything OK. the status screen on the printer report that the wifi connection is excellent. What can I do to get my printer working? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desk top printer Hewlet Packard Prodesk 400G1 Model E2D14AV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF7520?

Sine this morning.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Probably a few months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that the first time I tried to use and print out a document was this morning - following the installation of the new modem late yesterday afternoon.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/28/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

So both the printer and the computer are connected to the new modem using a wireless connection, right?