Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Konica Minolta bizhub C451. I can't get it to print…

Customer Question
I have a Konica...

I have a Konica Minolta bizhub C451. I can't get it to print 11X17 from my PC.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Minolta?

Since I have had it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About 3 weeks ago I had technicians update my operating system to download Autocad Lt. It prints 81/2X11" fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/28/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I rec'd a note in my email saying you "responded" to my question. . . not that you are "reviewing" it. At first I thot this was a 'service' of Minolta to answer questions and solve problems. Then I read of the $5 fee and thought ok; then when my question was thought answered another $28 was charged my visa. IF my problem is resolved due to your 'expert' advise I'll live with it . . . . but I haven't any solution and my card has been charged already!!! What a racket! So far, I am very annoyed!
For another $9? Just tell me how to solve the problem; better yet give me a call and walk me thru it!!! Where is my solution anyway to supposedly sent?
I HAVEN'T AN ANSWER YET!!!!! Please give me a solution to my problem! OR give my $ back!!!!! . . . . 100% guaranteed, remember?
What a joke! I want my money back.
Sorry for the delay, I wasn't notified of your reply.
Do you still need assistance with this?