Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I have a problem MY ET-4550 printer, the first worning was
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
hi I have a problem MY ET-4550 printer, the first worning was my black in low ask to refile I bought the exact # and re file the printer ink by following theinstraction however agin the same warning c… read more
I am trying to scan from my Epson 2750 to my iMac computer,
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
I am trying to scan from my Epson 2750 to my iMac computer … read more
I'm trying to set up a Canon G3200, and it keeps telling me
I'm trying to set up a Canon G3200, and it keeps telling me I'm off-line, which I'm not, and the hazard light goes on on the printer and I have to start all over again. I'm using a Mac to try to conne… read more
On last hp update I am unable to connect my printer hp 8600
Fran
Fran, IT Consultant
on last hp update I am unable to connect my printer hp 8600 to my computer … read more
My scanner will not scan.. I select scan to pc and an error
Robert French
Robert French, Network Administrator
My scanner will not scan.. I select scan to pc and an error comes up … read more
I have an hp deskjet 3632 printer. I used it all last year
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Hi, I have an hp deskjet 3632 printer. I used it all last year for school. I just moved to a new place and now it won't work. I went out and bought a new usb cable and when I plug it into my computer … read more
HI, running Mac osx 10.9, have a new brother hl-2280dw i bought
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
HI, running Mac osx 10.9, have a new brother hl-2280dw i bought off of amazon Had been able to connect and get it working wirelessly, however for no apparent reason that stopped working out of the blu… read more
I have a brother MFC-990CW. I use it wirelessly for my printing.
Tim W.
Tim W., Computer Support Specialist
I have a brother MFC-990CW. I use it wirelessly for my printing. When I try to scan something, it says "check connection". Can it not scan wirelessly, or does the scanner have to be hardwired?… read more
I need to connect my uverse AT&T router to my wireless HP
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I need to connect my uverse AT&T router to my wireless HP Photosmart C4795 printer. Can you help?… read more
I can get my printer to print but it will not scan when I use
I can get my printer to print but it will not scan when I use the scan option. If I do a test scan it works but I dont want to have to go through that everytime. the printer is a HP photosmart 5510 an… read more
My HP Pavilion dv7-6163us Entertainment PC that I bought 3
Bernie
Bernie, Printer Technician
My HP Pavilion dv7-6163us Entertainment PC that I bought 3 months ago from Staples won't accept a simple scan from my CANON MX870 Printer: the message "MP Navigator is not installed correctly: please … read more
I have changed my printer to a new desktop and it is wirelss
Bernie
Bernie, Printer Technician
I have changed my printer to a new desktop and it is wirelss and will rpint but will not scan - says check connection??… read more
I run the setup for the officejet 4500 and it tells me to hook
PCDrMiller
PCDrMiller, Bachelor's Degree
I run the setup for the officejet 4500 and it tells me to hook it up using an usb cable. I am trying to use it as a wireless connection.… read more
I am using a hp photosmart c8100 series, and have connected
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I am using a hp photosmart c8100 series, and have connected this wirelessly. I want to scan a document to my computer but the printer displays a message "No Scan options" refer to documentation to tro… read more
I have a canon mx870 multifuction machine and I want
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have a canon mx870 multifuction machine and I want to scan papers by pressing the button on the machine, not only via pc. How can do that… read more
Hi.. I have a Brother DCP-6690CW and when I tried to scan a
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
Hi.. I have a Brother DCP-6690CW and when I tried to scan a document the other day it said "Check connection". I couldn't understand why it said this because printing at the time was working fine wire… read more
Canon MP390 Hi, My printer is saying Check Printer and
James, Network & System Administrator
Canon MP390 Hi, My printer is saying "Check Printer" and previously it was saying "waste ink tank nearly full". I have tried to turn it off and on, but still no luck. Any suggestions? Karla… read more
Hi, today I purchased a Brother MFC-495CW. I require to use
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Hi, today I purchased a Brother MFC-495CW. I require to use it on a wireless network via router. The printer has sucessfully found and connected to the network but I cannot print to the printer wirele… read more