Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I disconnected the printer to take it for a check-up, When I…

Customer Question
I disconnected the printer...

I disconnected the printer to take it for a check-up, When I tried to reconnect it, I must have misplaced on of the wire so I'm not about to print from my computer although I can print directly on the Canon. CAn you help me put all the wires in the right places?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have no idea but it was working ok until I unplugged everything.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the printer?