Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just coy a annon PIXMA MX920 Printer for Christmas and it…

Customer Question
I just coy a...

I just coy a annon PIXMA MX920 Printer for Christmas and it is missing the small inktank "C". Three small inktanks were bundled and the larger black inktank was packeged seperately , but there was no other fourth small inktank in the box. How can I get the missing inktank labelled C?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Correction: I just got a Cannon Printer and It is missing the small inktank C. Can you help?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.