Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is not printing black words on pdfs. it will

Customer Question
My printer is not...

My printer is not printing black words on pdfs. it will print the ads and the color around the words.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the brand/model of the printer?
If you try to make a photocopy directly from the glass (rather than printing from the computer), how does that come out?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.